ALSRobot Getting Started with Robot Kit-Professional
- Brand: ALSRobot
- Product Code: RB-13K119
- Availability: 99
Getting Started with Robot Kit Professional is a step up from other "Getting Started" kits. This kit allows to create, design and experiment with electronic components, so that you can build your very own robot.
This kit combines mechanics, electronics, software and scientific experiments to create a comprehensive DIY robotics kit. Learn and discover as you piece together the interaction between the controllers, sensor and mechanical parts provided.
This kit is ideal for middle school students and above to learn the basic, professional principles behind electronics, physics, engineering and software programming. Break out of traditional curriculum and get your students learning with interactive curriculum that will serve them in the future, not only exercising teenagers' operational ability, but also developing their imagination and creativity.
For students, it is suitable for engineering practice, graduation design and robotics competitions;
For teachers, it is beneficial to achieve innovative teaching;
For makers, it can achieve the verification of new prototype designs, while meeting all the needs of the metal control, robotics control and DIY control. You will fall in love with it once you assemble it.
- The structural components of this kit includes dozens of high-strength aluminum alloy metal structural parts, which are durable and contain die-volume CNC punching mounting holes to ensure precise size.
- The controller for this kit is based on the world's most popular open source controller Arduino. It features the Atmega328 microprocessor, with 14 digital I / O interfaces, six analog interfaces, a UART, integrated sensor expansion board universal pin interface and easy integration.
- The controller has 32KB Flash memory capacity
- Supports rewritable capabilities
- Programming interfaces support mobile phone Micro USB download cable
- Programming and debugging can be realized in a variety of systems that can interact with a variety of interactive software, such as: Flash, Max / Msp, VVVV, PD, C, Processing, etc.
- In addition to the suite of sensors this kit includes, it also supports hundreds of different functional sensor modules
- This kit includes mini-infrared obstacle avoidance sensors, rotation angle potentiometer, crash sensors, sliding potentiometer, big push button modules, LED light module, a buzzer, a voltage detection module, temperature sensors and light sensors.
- The actuator provides 3 different functions motors. A micro servo positioned 180°, 360° continuous rotation servo steering and a M310 DC motor can be used as a power source of various joint force assembled kit and wheels.
- You can use the world's most mainstream IDE (Integrated Development Environment) programming software, such as Arduino IDE, Ardublock, Mind +, Scratch, S4A and other software.
- This kit addresses multiple levels of expertise. Assemble the basic version or take advantage of this professional edition instructions to advance your understanding and incorporate a higher learning program in your classroom.
- 4 x Aluminum Multi-Purpose Servo Bracket(silver)
- 1 x Aluminum Long "U" Servo Bracket (silver)
- 4 x Aluminum Short "U" Servo Bracket
- 2 x Aluminum Offset Servo Bracket
- 12 x Aluminum "L" Connector Bracket (silver)
- 4 x Aluminum alloy bar type bracket A
- 4 x Aluminum alloy bar type bracket B
- 6 x Aluminum alloy bar type bracket C
- 4 x RB-65PG Standard Servo
- 2 x RB-65CS 360 Degree Rotation Sevro
- 1 x RF-310 Micro DC Motor
- 2 x Multi-function Aluminum Foot Plate
- 12 x Multi-function Aluminum Circular Plate
- 4 x Multi-function Aluminum Baseboard
- 3 x Ball Bearing
- 3 x M3 elastic pad
- 1 x Mini Fan
- 3 x 3Pin Jumper Wire
- 2 x D80mm Rubber Wheel
- 2 x M1.5*4 screw
- 8 x M2.5*6 Screw
- 4 x M2.5*15 Screw
- 2 x M2.5*6 self tapping screws
- 2 x M2.5*20 self tapping screws
- 24 x M3*8 Screw
- 60 x M3*6 Screw
- 10 x M3*10 Screw
- 16 x M4*8 Screw
- 8 x M2.5 nut
- 70 x M3 nut
- 16 x M4 nut
- 11 x M3*10+6 pillars
- 16 x M3*25+6 pillars
- 40 x M3*20+6 pillars
- 4 x M3*50+6 pillars
- 8 x M3*5 countersink screw
- 1 x Mini IR Detector Photoelectric Sensor
- 1 x Analog Rotation Sensor
- 1 x Slide Sensor v1.0
- 2 x Crash Sensor
- 1 x Digital Push Button
- 1 x Buzzer module
- 1 x Analog Voltage Sensor
- 1 x LED Module
- 1 x LM35 Temperature Sensor
- 1 x Light Sensor
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x 9V/1A Wall Adapter Power Supply
- 1 x Universal Wheel
- 1 x 5xAA Battery Holder with DC2.1 Power Jack
- 1 x StarDuino v1.0 Controller
- 1 x Acrylic Cover for the StarDuino
- 1 x High quality plastic rope 50cm
- 1 x Cross screwdriver
- 1 x M2.5 Open end wrench
- 1 x M3.0 Open end wrench
- 1 x M4.0 Open end wrench
- 1 x User Guide for Getting Started with Robot Kit
- 1 x Educational CD-ROM
- 2 x Subassembly Wrapper
- 1 x Packing Box