RPLIDAR A3 360 degree Laser Scanner (25 m) Development Kit
- Brand: Slamtec
- Product Code: RB-13K255
- Availability: 50
- Sales Volume: 37
The sample rate of Slamtec RPLIDAR A3 360° Laser Scanner (25 m) directly decides whether the robot can build map quickly and accurately. RPLIDAR A3 improves the internal optical design and algorithm system to make the sample rate up to 16000 times, which is much better than most competitors. With algorithm optimization, the ranging radius of RPLIDAR A3 has been increased to 25 meters, which means more environment outline information is to be collected.
RPLIDRA A3 supports to work under two modes alternatively: enhanced mode and outdoor mode. In enhanced mode, RPLIDAR A3 works with the maximum ranging radius and sampling rate to realize an optimistic mapping performance in indoor environments. While in outdoor mode, RPLIDAR A3 works with a more reliable resistance to daylight interference. It keeps its stable performance when detecting white and black objects. The ranging core of RPLIDAR A3 runs clockwise to perform a 360 degree omnidirectional.
The A3 adopts laser triangulation ranging principle, and with high-speed RPVision ranging Engine, it measures distance data and then generates an outline map for the environment. With the carefully designed parts and internal mechanical system, the RPLIDAR A3 keeps its exceptional performance within its 4-cm thick compact size. It is ideal for all kinds of service robots.
- Application Scenarios:
- Enhanced Mode: Extreme performance Ideal for indoor environments with maximum ranging distance and sampling frequency.
- Outdoor Mode: Extreme reliability Ideal for both outdoor and indoor environments with reliable resistance to daylight.
- Distance Range: White object: 25 meters, White object: 25 meters, Black object: 10 meters,
- Black object: 10 meters
- Sample Rate: 16000 times per second, 10000 times per second
- Scan Rate: Typical value: 15 HZ (adjustable between 10 HZ-20 HZ)
- Angular Resolution: 0.3375°, 0.54°
- Communication Interface: TTL UART
- Communication Speed: 256000bps
- Compatibility: Support former SDK protocols