N-Channel MOSFET IRF520, Transistor 40V 12A
Sales Volume: 46
This N-Channel enhancement mode silicon gate power fieldeffect transistor is an advanced power MOSFET designed,tested,and guaranteed to withstand a specified level of energy in the breakdown avalanche mode of operation.
All of these power MOSFETs are designed for applications such as switching regulators, switching convertors, motor drivers, relay drivers and drivers for high power bipolar switching transistors requiring high speed and low gate drive power.
These types can be operated directly from integrated circuits.
- Type of IRF520 transistor: MOSFET
- Type of control channel: N-Channel
- Maximum power dissipation (Pd): 70W
- Maximum drain-source voltage (Uds): 100V
- Maximum drain-gate voltage (Udg): 100V
- Maximum gate-source voltage (Ugs): 20V
- Maximum drain current (Id): 10A
- Maximum junction temperature (Tj): 175°C
- Rise Time of IRF520 transistor (tr): 15/75nS
- Drain-source Capacitance (Cd), pf: 450pF
- Maximum drain-source on-state resistance (Rds), Om: 0.270
- Manufacturer of IRF520 transistor: STE
- Case of IRF520 transistor: TO-220
- Application of IRF520 transistor: ENHANCEMENT MODE POWER MOS