LM35 is a precision temperature sensor integrated circuit, the output voltage is linearly proportional to the Celsius temperature.
LM35 Sensitivity 10.0mV / ℃, accuracy 0.4 ℃ to 0.8 ℃ (the temperature -55 ℃ to + 150 ℃ range), good repeatability, low output impedance, linear output, and internal precision calibration or control it with readout circuit interface, the positive and negative power supply can be a single work.
- Direct Calibration
- +10.0mV / ℃ Linear Scale Factor
- Ensure the Accuracy of 0.5 ℃ (at 25 ℃)
- Rated Temperature Range:-55 ℃ - + 150 ℃
- Suitable for Remote Applications
- Operating Voltage Range: 4V-30V
- Low Power Consumption ≤ 60uA
- In Still Air, Low Self-Heating Effect, Self-Heating Less Than 0.08 ℃
- Nonlinear Only ± 1/4 ℃
- Output Impedance, Through 1mA Current is only 0.1Ω
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: