Arduino Compatible Light Sensor is based on the principle of semiconductor photoelectric effect. The sensor can be used to detect the intensity of ambient light. Combined with SCM controller or Arduino controller, it can realize light measurement, light control and photoelectric conversion. You can make Light Sensor related interactive work with a 3p sensor connecting line.
- Detects ambient light density
- Works with Cds Photoresistor
- Weight: 1g
- Size: 10mm x 30mm
- Analog voltage output: 0 to 5 Vdc
- Suitable supply voltage: +3 to 5Vdc
- Interface with microcontrollers and logic circuits
- Standard 3-pin PCB connector
- Analog sensors
- Uses PH 2.0 socket
- Special sensor with Arduino expansion boards
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: