This ALSRobot Ceramic Piezo Vibration Piece Sensor buffers a piezoelectric transducer that responds to strain changes by generating a measurable output voltage change which is propotional with the strength of vibration.So you can know the extent of vibration. Different from digital vibration sensor that only accounts times, this analog one can tell extent of vibration.
When the piezoelectric ceramic shocking will generate an electrical signal, Arduino Controller analog port can be perceived slight vibration signals, Also can be realized with vibration interactions related works, such as electronic drums. Marking "A" represents the module is a Analog Sensor, the other side graph represents function of the sensor. Easy identification!
- Working Voltage: 3.3V or 5V
- Working Current: <1mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 ℃ ~ + 70 ℃
- Interface Type: Analog Output
- Item Size: 30mm x 23mm
- Item Weight: 5g
- GPIO: S; signal output, +; power supply (VCC), -; ground (GND)
- Input: Positive electrode of the piezoelectric ceramic
- Gnd: Negative electrode of the piezoelectric ceramic
- S-port is connected with the controller's analog input pin
- 5V and GND are respectively connected the power supply of + 5V and GND
- Input and Gnd are already connected with the piezoelectric ceramics' positive and negative
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: