IR Transmitter and Receiver Kit For Arduino Controller
Related Categories:All Products Communication Module IR module Top Sellers Electronics ALSRobot Originals
Sales Volume: 47
The Alsrobot IR Remote Kit for Arduino provides a remote control capability to your project. Have you ever needed a cheap way to activate something from across the room? Infrared is still the cheapest way to wirelessly control a device. This kit includes everything you need to start playing around with IR control for your Arduino.
This kit includes a keychain remote control, a couple infrared receivers, some resistors, and even some IR LEDs. Using this kit, you can control your Arduino with the included remote control, or use the receiver and LEDs to communicate from one board to another. You can even use your own remote control, or use the kit to control your TV or stereo!
It's come to our attention that on some (if not most) models of TV, the channel buttons on this remote will act opposite to the way they're marked. Channel up changes the channel down and vice versa. If you're using this remote with your own embedded application, this shouldn't affect anything.
- CR2025 environmental button batteries, 160mah capacity
- Transmitting distance: above 8m (related to the surrounding environment, the sensitivity of receiving end)
- Effective Angle: 60 degrees
- Surface materials: mmPET 0.125, effective life 20000 times.
- Stable quality, cost-effective
- Quiescent current 3-5uA, dynamic current 3-5mA
- 1 x Infrared Receiver Module
- 1 x Wireless Keypad
- 1 x Jumper Wire