8MP Raspberry Pi Camera ,odule Board of 1080p
Brand: element 14
Sales Volume: 20
This 8mp camera module is capable of 1080p video and still images and connects directly to your Raspberry Pi. Connect the included ribbon cable to the CSI (Camera Serial Interface) port on your Raspberry Pi, boot up the latest version of Raspbian and you are good to go! The board itself is tiny, at around 25mm x 24mm x 9mm and weighing in at just over 3g, making it perfect for mobile or other applications where size and weight are important. The sensor has a native resolution of 8 megapixel, and has a fixed focus lens onboard. In terms of still images, the camera is capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video.
Note: This module is only capable of taking pictures and video, not sound.
- 1.4um X 1.4um pixel with omniBSI technology for high performance (high sensitivity,low crosstalk,low noise)
- optical size of 1/4''
- programmable controls for frame rate,AEC/AGC 16-zone size/position/weight contrpl,mirror and flip
- support for output formats:8-/10-bit raw RGB data
- support for video or snapshot operations
- support for LED and flash strobe mode
- support for black sun can cellation