Arduino Mega ADK Controller
Related Categories:All Products Micro Controllers Arduino Controller Arduino Electronics ALSRobot Originals
Sales Volume: 20
The Arduino Mega ADK is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has a USB host interface to connect with Android based phones, based on the MAX3421e IC. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. The MEGA ADK is based on the Mega 2560. Similar to the Mega 2560 and Uno, it features an ATmega16U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter. Revision 2 of the Mega ADK board has a resistor pulling the 16U2 HWB line to ground, making it easier to put into DFU mode.
Revision 3 of the board has the following new features:
- 1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. In future, shields will be compatible both with the board that use the AVR, which operate with 5V and with the Arduino Due that operate with 3.3V. The second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes.
- Stronger RESET circuit.
- Operating voltage：5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 9V@1A
- Input Voltage (limits): 7-12V
- Digital I / O pins：54（of which 15 provide PWM output）
- Analog input pins：16
- DC Current per I/O pins：40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin : 150mA
- DC Current for 5V Pin : 80mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB (of which 8 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock: 16 MHz
- USB Host Chip: MAX3421E
- Length: 101.52 mm
- Width: 53.3 mm
- Weight: 36 g