Getting Started with Raspberry Pi Kit-Raspberry Pi 3 Controller
Sales Volume: 57
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the latest single board computer to be released by the Raspberry Pi Foundation. It is the highest spec variant of the Raspberry Pi, perfect for learning, coding, and creating your own projects.
- Broadcom BCM2836 Arm7 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 900MHz
- 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications
- Identical board layout and footprint as the Model B+, so all cases and 3rd party add-on boards designed for the Model B+ will be fully compatible.
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your “real world” projects. GPIO is 100% compatible with the Model B+ and A+ boards. First 26 pins are identical to the Model A and Model B boards to provide full backward compatibility across all boards.
- Connect a Raspberry Pi camera and touch screen display (each sold separately)
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080P
- Micro SD slot for storing information and loading your operating systems.
- Advanced power management:
- You can now provide up to 1.2 AMP to the USB port – enabling you to connect more power hungry USB devices directly to the Raspberry PI. (This feature requires a 2Amp micro USB Power Supply)
- 10/100 Ethernet Port to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet
- Combined 4-pole jack for connecting your stereo audio out and composite video out
Features：（Compared to the Raspberry Pi Model B+ the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B）
- 6 x faster!- That’s faster gaming, faster computing, and faster programming.
- It features a new generation ARMv7 quad core processor.
- It has more memory- 1 GB RAM vs 512 MB (it has doubled!)- this means that you can run more applications simultaneously without compromising processing speed!
- Has the same form fit as the Raspberry Pi Model B+ which means all of the accessories for the B+ are compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B!
- Is backward compatible with most Raspberry Pi Model B+ projects.
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 3
- 1 x Mini Wireless Keyboard x 1
- 1 x Wall Adapter Power Supply 5VDC/2A
- 1 x SanDisk Class10 16G SD card
- 1 x HDMI to DHMI HD Cable
- 1 x AMP Network Cable for Raspberry Pi
- 1 x Acrylic Cover for the Raspberry Pi-Clear
- 1 x Thermal Fin for Raspberry Pi (2 pcs)
- 1 x Tool box for Raspberry Pi