Robobuilder-RQ-HUNO Humanoid Robot
Sales Volume: 19
The RQ-HUNO Robotic Humanoid Kit (Assembled) is a new robotic DIY kit from ALSRobot,which is designed to provide robot enthusiasts with the value of Education and Entertainment and an affordable, feature rich level Humanoid Robot. It includes all the latest technology available in higher end Humanoids (16 DoF, Daisy Chain Serial bus, Obstacle and Sound Detection Sensors, USB connectivity and Android Remote Control app*) while being an affordable Humanoid Platform.
Design Various Robots:Design and build various robots simply by plugging together block-type robotic actuator modules. Without programming, users can download robotic motion files from the internet and play them on the RQplatforms.
Microsoft Robotics Studio:RQ-HUNO is compatible with the new Microsoft Robotics Studio 4 and the Powerful MSRDS Visual Programming Language. This lets you design advanced Robot behaviors with a simple, flowchart style programming environment.
- Standard platform: HUNO (Humanoid type)
- Size/Weight: 16cm/620g
- Motion: Basic motion/User download motions
- DOF (Degree of freedom): 16 servos
- IR sensor: Detect object
- Sound sensor: Detect sound
- Sound output(Melody): 9 melody songs
- Color: Black
- Power: 11V Li-poly (50-60 minutes)
- Internal LED: Blue LED in Smart Servo
- Bluetooth(Option): Bluetooth supported
- SAM-3 Exclusive Actuators:The exclusive SAM-3 Robot Actuators offer a torque of 3kgf.cm and an impressive speed. This makes the lightweight RQ-HUNO very quick and agile.
- Joint Assembly System for Simple and Reliable Assembly: RQ-HUNO's unique Joint Assembly system makes assembling the Robot a breeze. The Robot is assembled using a combination of Joints, Rivets and screws.
- Wireless Remote Control: RQ-HUNO includes an Infrared Remote for Wireless Remote control. When the Robot is equipped with the Bluetooth Module (optional and not included), it can be Wirelessly controlled with your Android Device.
- 32 bit Micro Controller with Sound and Obstacle Detection Sensors: RQ-HUNO comes with a ARM Cortex M3 micro controller. The controller is capable of storing up to 21 motions (11 pre defined + 10 user defined) and up 10 Autonomous Behaviours.