Arduino Braccio Robotic Arm Kit
Sales Volume: 55
Arduino Braccio Robotic Arm is the newest kit from ALSRobot.Because it is designed for versatility, the Braccio can also support various objects on the end of the arm.
For example, you can use Braccio:
- With your camera to follow a subject,
- By mounting your telephone or your tablet to follow you when you’re at a video conference,
- With a solar panel to follow the sun.
The TinkerKit Braccio is sold as a kit and requires assembly before use.
After assembly, you can adjust the alignment of all the motors by running the sketch called “testBraccio90” in the Braccio examples.The sketch will position the Braccio in the upright position shown below. If it isn’t in this position, you will need to realign the servos.
Servo Technical Specifications:
- Name:SpringRC SR431 - Dual Output Servo
- Control Signal:PWM Analog
- Torque: @ 4.8V: 169.5 oz-in (12.2 kg-cm),@ 6.0V: 201.4 oz-in (14.5 kg-cm)
- Weight:2.19 oz (62.0 g)
- Dimentions:1.65×0.81×1.56 in (42.0×20.5×39.5 mm)
- Speed:@ 4.8V: 0.20 sec/60°,@ 6.0V: 0.18 sec/60°
- Rotation Support:Dual Bearings
- Gear Material:Metal
- Rotation Range:180°
- Connector Type:J (aka Futaba)
The included Braccio shield allows you to hook up the servos directly to your Arduino board.
The shield contains three status LEDs
- Green LED (LED ON) signals that the shield is on
- Another green LED (LED OK) signals that the shield is correctly powered
- A red LED (LED ERR) signals that the shield is not correctly powered
- Plastic Parts x 21
- Screws x 63
- Flat Washer x 16
- Hexagon Nut x 7
- Springs x 2
- Servo Motors: 2 x SR 311, 4 x SR 431
- Arduino compatible Shield x 1
- Power Supply 5V, 5A x 1
- Phillips Screwdriver x 1
- Double Hexagon Box Wrench x 1
- Spiral Cable Protection Wrap x 1