BIOLOID GP Grand Prix Humanoid Robot Kit
- Brand: Robotis
- Product Code: RB-13K162
- Availability: 50
- Sales Volume: 46
Tags: Robot, open source, BIOLOID GP, ROBOTIS GP, controller, RobovieMaker2, Analogue input, ALSRobotBase, Arduino, Sparkfun, Pololu, Makeblock, Seeed Studio, DFRobot, RobotShop, Adafruit, Intel Edison, Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, Microcontroller, Robotics Kit, Sensor, Picoboard, Scratch, 3D Printing.
Alsrobot latest BIOLOID GP Grand Prix Humanoid Robot Kit is a top notch humanoid optimized for various robot competitions. With high performance actuator AX-18A and ultra lighted high strength of aluminum frames, it will complete various mission given at competitions. Enjoy various robot sports with the Boiloid armed with versatile performances and powerful mobility. Using the Robotplus software, it is possible to program new motions and behaviours. With is included gyro sensor, the robot is able to adjust its posture while walking.
- Ultra light and high strength of aluminum frames
- Complete various mission given at competitions
- Top notch humanoid optimized for various robot competitions
- Includes wireless remote controller with Zigbee communication
- Boiloid GP kit, the strongest, high performance of robot for competition participants.
- CM-530, main controller for Dynamixel and external sensors.
- Optimized hardware for various robot competitions.
- RobotPlus, powerful software development environment.
- RobotPlus Motion
- RobotPlus Task
- RobotPlus Manager
- 1xCM-530 (Main Controller-ARM Cortex(32bit)
- 8xAX-12A (Robot Exclusive Actuator, Dynamixel)
- 10xAX-18A (Robot Exclusive Actuator, Dynamixel)
- 1xGyro Sensor (2 Axis)
- 1xRC-100A (Remote Controller)
- 1xRechargeable Battery (11V, Li-Po, 1000mA/PCM)
- 1xBalance Battery Charger X 1
- Humanoid Aluminum frame full set
- Gripper frame set
- Quick start (16 DOF humanoid assembly manual included)
- Wrench, Screw Driver, Wrench Bolt, Cable Holder
- RobotPlus Software CD (WindowsXP/2000/Vista 32bit)
- Aluminum Trunk