PM2.5 sensor laser dust sensor anti-smog air quality detector for Arduino Programming
Sales Volume: 28
Fine particulate matter, also known as fine particles, fine particles, PM2.5.Fine particulate matter refers to particles in ambient air whose aerodynamic equivalent diameter is less than 2.5 microns.It can be suspended in the air for a long time, and the higher its concentration in the air, the more serious air pollution.The PM2.5 sensor is a digital general particulate matter concentration sensor, which can be used to obtain the number of suspended particulate matter in the air of 0.3-10 microns per unit volume, namely the concentration of particulate matter, and output in the form of digital interface. Meanwhile, the mass data of each particle can also be output.The sensor can be embedded into various instruments or environmental improvement equipment related to the concentration of suspended particulate matter in the air to provide timely and accurate concentration data.
- Item name: PM2.5 Sensor
- Item Code: RB-02S185
- Brand: ALSRobot
- Place of origin: China
- Fixed hole: M3*2
- Interface type: 4P plug-in interface
- Signal type: serial port signal
- Indicator light: power indicator light
- Working voltage: 5V
- Working current: 120mA
- Power requirement: power > 1W (current > 200mA)
- Pin definition:
- + : power positive
- - : power supply negative pole
- TX: serial data sending end
- RX: serial data receiver
- SET: hibernation SET pin, 3.3v level.SET=1 module works in the continuous sampling mode. After each the module actively uploads the sampling data and the sampling response time is 1S.SET=0 module enters low power standby mode.
- RST: module reset signal, low level reset is not used when the suspension or pull up, this pin user can not have to operate.
- Connection line: 4P sensor connection line
- Detection range: PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10, 0.3 exhaust m and above particles
- Working temperature: - 10 ~ 60 ℃