MQ-3 Gas Sensor(ethanol)
- Brand: ALSRobot
- Product Code: RB-02S016
- Availability: 100
- Sales Volume: 28
This alcohol sensor is suitable for detecting alcohol concentration on your breath, just like your common breathalyzer. It has a high sensitivity and fast response time. Sensor provides an analog resistive output based on alcohol concentration. The drive circuit is very simple, all it needs is one resistor. A simple interface could be a 0-3.3V ADC.
2014 latest MQ - X series gas sensor is designed to meet the demand of enviromental protection, it MQ - 3 gas sensor,with high sensitivity to ethanol, can resist the interference of gasoline, smog, vapor, detect ethanol in the air sensitively.the material of MQ - 3 gas sensor is SnO2 ,which has low conductivity in clean air. With a 3p line connecting sensor shield(Arduino-Compatible) , through mega168 controller programming(Arduino-Compatible), it an be made ethanol alarm, alcohol tester with buzzer module and relay module.
Uses: used in detecting if someone is drunk or other ethanodetection.
- detection range: 10-100ppm ethanol
- characteristic gas: 125ppm ethanol
- heating voltage: 5 + - 0.2 V (AC·DC)
- loop voltage:24V DC
- load resistance: adjustable
- voltage in clean air: 1.5 V
- service life: 5 years
- Uses the MQ-3 C2H5OH Gas Sensor
- Easy SIP interface
- Compatible with most microcontrollers
- Power requirements: 5 VDC @ 250 mA (Heater On) / 60 mA (Heater Off)
- nterface: 1 TTL compatible input (HSW), 1 TTL compatible output (ALR)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.0 x 1.0 in(38.1 x 25.4 x 25.4 mm)
- Operating temp range: 14°F to 122°F (10°C to 50°C)
- size: 20.5 mm x 41mm
- weight: 6g