LM35 Temperature Sensor
Related Categories:All Products Sensors Temperature and Humidity Sensor Electronics ALSRobot Originals
Sales Volume: 55
The LM35 Linear Temperature Sensor is based on the semiconductor LM35 temperature sensor. The LM35 Linear Temperature Sensor can be used to detect ambient air temperature. This sensor is produced by National Semiconductor Corporation and offers a functional range between -40 degree Celsius to 150 degree Celsius. Sensitivity is 10mV per degree Celsius. The output voltage is proportional to the temperature.
It is commonly used as temperature measurement sensors. It includes thermocouples, platinum resistance, thermal resistance and temperature semiconductor chips,which commonly used in high temperature measurement thermocouples. Platinum resistance temperature used in the measurement of 800 degrees Celsius, while the thermal resistance and semiconductor temperature sensor suitable for measuring the temperature of 100-200 degrees or below, in which the application of a simple semiconductor temperature sensor has good linearity and high sensitivity. The LM35 linear temperature sensor and sensor-specific expansion of Arduino board, in combination, can be very easy to achieve.
The LM35 linear temperature sensor can connect with Arduino Sensor Shield V5.0 or Arduino MEGA Sensor Shield V1.0 by 3P line directly,it can contect with many kinds of development boards,robotic controllers,and can detect environment temperature around easily,it is the common sensor to make Interactive Works and Intelligent Robot.
- Temperature Correction: Correct In The Centigrade Degree Directly
- Sensitivity: 10mv/℃,Output Voltage Is Direct Proportion With Temperature
- Operating Voltage: 4—30V
- Power Dissipation: Low,＜60uA
- Output Impedance: 1mA,0.1Ω
- Self-heating Characteristics: In Static Air,Self-heating Effect Is Low,＜0.08℃
- Output Pin: 3P Connector Prevent To Be Intered Oppositely
- Pin Definitions: GND(Power Ground),VCC(+),S(Output Signal)
- PCB Technology: Zedoary Process
- Dimenssions: 32.1mm*25mm*9.4mm