Digital Virbration Sensor (Black)
Sales Volume: 19
This vibration sensor is just as its name which is able to detect weak vibration signals.
This basic sensor is often used for flex, touch, vibration and shock measurements. A simple resistor should get the voltage down to ADC levels. It can also be used for impact sensing or a flexible switch. Low-cost vibration sensor offer high sensitivity at low frequencies. It is useful for detecting vibration and ‘tap’ inputs from user. It comes with machine pins that allows for horizontal mounting.
- 1.Product Name：Digital Virbration Sensor
- 2.Product Code：RB-02S030A
- 3.Working Voltage：3.5V—5.5V
- 4.Signal Type：Digital Signal
- 5.Packing：Electrostatic bag sealing
- 7.Interface Definition