IR Remote Controller for Arduino
Related Categories:All Products Communication Module IR module Top Sellers Electronics ALSRobot Originals
Sales Volume: 10
Have you ever needed a cheap way to activate something from across the room? Infrared remotes are still the cheapest way to wirelessly control a device. The remote does control volume, power, and mute on most of the IR equipment in our office. Rather, we are carrying this remote to work with many of the more common IR receiver ICs.
- CR2025 environmental button batteries, 160mah capacity
- Transmitting distance: above 8m (related to the surrounding environment, the sensitivity of receiving end)
- Effective Angle: 60 degrees
- Surface materials: mmPET 0.125, effective life 20000 times.
- Stable quality, cost-effective
- Quiescent current 3-5uA, dynamic current 3-5mA