Carduino Uno Rev3 SMD Arduino compatible Controller
- Brand: ALSRobot
- Product Code: RB-01C077
- Availability: 99
Tags: Microcontroller, AVR, ATmega328p-pu, Atmel, netduino, Arduino compatible, Studio, Open-source hardware, Carduino, UNO R3, ALSRobot, Arduino, Sparkfun, Pololu, Makeblock, Seeed Studio, DFRobot, RobotShop, Adafruit, Intel Edison, Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, Robotics Kit, Sensor, Picoboard, Scratch, ALSRobot, 3D Printing
The Carduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 (datasheet). It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
Compared with the Arduino UNO there is no major changes in hardware, the biggest difference between them is the master chip ATmega328P-AU, greatly reduced the weight of the controller, and many seem lightweight. Carduino UNO R3 is used in a ATMega8U2 microcontroller, borrowed from abroad with single chip analog serial approach, more stable and faster download speeds, which costs also increased because ATMega8U2 microcontroller difficult to find in the market.
- Microcontroller core:AVRmega328P-AU MCU
- Operating voltage:DC +5 V (USB interface can be powered)
- External Input voltage:DC +7 V ~ +12 V (recommended)
- External input voltage (extreme):DC +6 V ≤ Vin ≤ +20 V
- Output voltage:DC +5 V / +3.3 V
- Digital signal I / O interfaces:14
- Analog inputs:6
- I / O Interface Current: 40mA
- Flash Capacity: 32KB (which 2K for the bootloader)
- SRAM static storage capacity:1KB
- EEPROM Storage capacity:512bytes
- Clock frequency:16MHz
- Size:53mm * 68mm
- Two ways about the power supply,not only powered with the USB interface but also can use externally powered.
- Arduino ISP support online programming,it can change the new "bootloader" firmware burned into the ATmega168 or ATmega328.And then via USB updating program.
- Based on Eagel format PCB and schematics SCH on Arduino official,simplify Arduino module, independently complete the microprocessor control,can be simply connected with sensors and various electronic components(EX: infrared, ultrasonic, thermal, light dependent resistor, servo steering ... etc.).
- Supports a variety of interactive programs, such as: Flash, Max / Msp, VVVV, PD, C, Processing and so on.