StarDuino v1.0 Controller Getting Started kits controller
- Brand: ALSRobot
- Product Code: RB-01C082
- Availability: 95
Tags: StarDuino, Arduino UNO, Carduino, UNO R3 controller, Carduino Uno Rev3 controller, Arduino Microcontroller, RobotBase, Getting Started kits, ALSRobot, Arduino, Sparkfun, Pololu, RobotShop, Adafruit, Intel Edison, Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, Controller, Robotics Kit, Sensor, Picoboard, Scratch
This StarDuino v1.0 Controller is produced by ALSRobot (Harbin Alseon Robotics Technology Co.,Ltd).The StarDuino v1.0 Controller is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32u4.StarDuino Controller can use Arduino Open Source Codes to make a lot cool works.
We make four-way servo drive, dual DC motor drive (L298P) and Arduino Leonardo together so you can work on your Getting Started" kits and intelligent car without add any other devices.
StarDuino controller input and output interfaces are used high-quality Anti-Pin, this design is not only compatible with most existing sensor, but also reducing the probability of error plug.
StarDuino controller board is also compatible with Arduino Sensor Shield v5.0, Wifi shield, You can start it directly from the Arduino IDE 1.0.6 or other newer versions. ATmega32U4 Integrated USB Module,This makes StarDuino controller can not only control motors, but also have the function of computer keyboard and mouse.
More importantly, Atmega32u4 provides two serial ports, so you can make serial communication and online update at the same time, No longer need to frequent plug serial communication modules.
- 1. Digital I/O: D0-D16, A0-A5
- 2. Analog I/O: A0-A5, A6-A11 (the digital interface 4,6,8,9,10,12)
- 3. PWM ports: 7 (digital pin 3,5,6,9,10,11 and 13)
- 4. Support USB-powered and external power supply
- 5. Support ISP download
- 6. Support I2C/TWI interface
- 7. Supports 2-way motor drive, peak current 2A, 6 control I/O
- 8. Support 4 servo drive
- 9. Support a way buzzer driver
- 1. Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- 2. Boot Loader: Arduino Leonardo
- 3. Operating voltage: 5V
- 4. DC Output: 5V / 3.3V
- 5. Input voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- 6. Input voltage (ultimate): 6-24V
- 7. digital port external power supply voltage: 5-20V
- 8. Digital I/O: 23
- 9. Analog I/O: 12
- 10. IO pin DC Current: 40mA
- 11. 3.3V pin DC Current: 50mA
- 12. The motor drive module constant output current: 2A
- 13. volume: 89x79x20mm