7 inch TFT LCD Monitor with HDMI Interface for Raspberry Pi or Pcduino
- Brand: ALSRobot
- Product Code: RB-05L017
- Availability: 92
Tags: RasPi 2, Raspberry Pi B+, TFT LCD, Display, ALSRobot, Arduino, Sparkfun, Pololu, Makeblock, Seeed Studio, DFRobot, RobotShop, Adafruit, Intel Edison, Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, Microcontroller, Robotics Kit, Sensor, Picoboard, Scratch
Did you get your hands on a Raspberry Pi or a Pcduino and need a little TFT LCD Monitor to complete your tiny desktop computer? Or maybe you just need a good field monitor. This TFT LCD Monitor from Lilliput is the answer to your problems!
It runs on only 12V DC and takes several types of signal input . Also, the native resolution of the TFT LCD Monitor is fairly high for an inexpensive 7" display at 800 x 480.
The monitor comes with a Built in speaker, Internal audio decoder chip,Can automatically switch reversing. At the same time there is a full-function remote control. OSD menu in English, beautiful appearance, stable performance, clear image,easy to operate.
- Product Name: 7 inch LCD Display (HDMI Version)
- Product No: RB-05L017
- Signal Input: 2-way AV + VGA + HDMI
- Panel Type: TFT
- Resolution: 800 × 480
- Aspect Ratio: 4: 3/16: 9
- Contrast Ratio: 350: 1
- Brightness: 350cd / m2
- Visual Dimensions: 15.4 (W) × 8.7 (H) cm
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Working Current: 2A
- OSD Language: Chinese / English
- Dimensions (Box): 17.3 × 11.3 × 3.3cm
- Application: Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, Pcduino, Industrial Equipment Commissioning, Video Intercom, Onboard Computer,Instrumentation, Industrial Control, Medical Equipment, Portable Display Equipment and other electronic fields.
- 12V DC Power Adapter