Arduino M0 Pro Controller
- Brand: Arduino
- Product Code: RB-01C105
- Availability: 100
- Sales Volume: 10
With the new Arduino M0 Pro board, the more creative individual will have the potential to create one's most imaginative and new ideas for IoT devices, wearable technologies, high tech automation, wild robotics and other not yet thinkable adventures in the world of makers. The Arduino M0 Pro represents a simple, yet powerful, 32-bit extension of the Arduino UNO platform. The board is powered by Atmel's SAMD21 MCU, featuring a 32-bit ARM Cortex® M0 core. With the addition of the M0 board, the Arduino family becomes larger with a new member providing increased performance. The power of its Atmel's core gives this board an upgraded flexibility and boosts the scope of projects one can think of and make; moreover, it makes the M0 Pro the ideal educational tool for learning about 32-bit application development. Atmel's Embedded Debugger (EDBG), integrated in the board, provides a full debug interface with no need for additional hardware, making debugging much easier. EDBG additionally supports a virtual COM port for device programming and traditional Arduino boot loader functionality uses.
- 1.Micro Controller：ATSAMD21G18,48pins LQFP
- 2.Working Voltage：3.3V
- 3.Digtal I/O Pin：14,12 Piece PWM and UART
- 4.Analog Input Pin：6,12-status ADC channels
- 5.Analog Output Pin：1,10-status DAC
- 6.Each I/O Pin's Direct Current：7 mA
- 7.Flash Memory：256 KB
- 8.SRAM：32 KB
- 9.EEPROM：Through Simulation Highest is 16KB
- 10.Clock Spead：48 MHz
- 11.L*W：2.7*2.1 inches
- 12.External Power：5V1A~2A
Part Pin Introduction:
- 1.TWI：2(SDA) and 3(SCL).support to use wire library to TWI communication.
- 2.PWM：Pin 2to13. Use analogWrite()functions offer 8-status PWM output.PWM's restion ratio can be used.analogWriteResolution()functions to be changed. Note1.Pin4 and 10 can't be used as PWM at the same time.Note2.Pin5 and 12 can't be used as PWM at the same time.
- 3. LED：13. with Pin13 connected with digtal pin's internal LED .When the pin is HIGH value，LED is bright，when the pin is LOW volue，LED extinguished.
- 4. Analog Input：A0-A5. M0 Pro has 6pieces Analog Input，is A0 to A5.