ROBOTIS MINI Educational Robot Kit
Sales Volume: 19
The Darwin-Mini app application (app) uses button, gesture, voice recognition and messenger to control or change movements.
ROBOTIS Mini DIY Robot Kit [INTL] From ALSRobot.The ROBOTIS Darwin-Mini Humanoid Robot is a robot kit with an open source embedded board, semi-permanent li-ion battery and customizable open source 3d printed hsell allowing infinite customization options. Darwin-Mini uses the OpenCM9.04-C microcontroller, which runs on a 32bit ARM Cortex-M3, and is easily programmed over USB with Robotis' OpenCM software. Each Dynamixel XL servo has an embedded processor that allows for advanced control of the servos as well as reading data such as temperature, position, and torque. Bluetooth communication allows for control and programming of Darwin via a computer or tablet. The RoboPlus software allows for capture and playback of various poses, or use the wide variety of built-in motions. Advanced motion such as headstands, rolls, and picking himself up from the ground are no problem for Darwin-Mini.
- ROBOTIS MINI now support iOS!
- iOS users can now use the ROBOTIS MINI using BT-410 (sold separately)
- If you are an iOS user, please make sure to purchase BT-410 together.
- Voice Recognition mode is NOT available for the iOS ROBOTIS MINI App.
- Includes 16 Dynamixel XL-320 servos
- Customizable 3D printable frames
- Controllable with an Android device
- Compatible with ROBOTIS DREAM frames
- Awarded the "Good Design" mark by Korea Institute of Design Promotion