In the spring evening of the 2012 Dragon Year, "Robot Mobilization" with the combination of smooth and gorgeous movements of dancing robots and light music, stands out among many wonderful programs, winning the laughter and applause of the audience. Diamond Warrior Robot can not only display alone, but also collectively show the flexibility and intelligence of the robot, such as hip-hop dance, gymnastics, stage play and so on. While enjoying the performance, the audience can also understand the technology in the field of robotics. More importantly, it is one of the ideal exhibitions to make the audience interested in the development of science and technology. Advantages: It is easy to make and easy to assemble for beginners, as long as a cross screwdriver can be completed. Programming method is simple and easy to understand for beginner programming learners. The newly designed private servo motor for robots is specially designed for articulated robots. It has current protection function. The robot controller with outstanding functions can control 24 servo steering motors at the same time. It has 64 KB flash memory, 32 digital input and output I/O, acceleration sensor and input function of ultrasonic sensor.
It's easy to make and easy to assemble for beginners. Only a cross screwdriver can complete it. Programming method is simple and easy to understand for beginner programming learners. It has current protection function. The robot controller with outstanding functions can control 24 servo steering motors at the same time. It has built-in 64 KB flash memory, 32 digital input and output I/O, acceleration sensor and input function of ultrasonic sensor.
Product Specifications and Parameters
1. Preset 30 combinations to achieve dancing, standing up on the ground, running, rollover, forward rollover, handstand and so on.
2. Initially in dance mode, more actions can be achieved through programming.
3. Use Atmega128 as the main controller
4. 9KG High Torsion Digital Actuator
5. Reserved interfaces: 24 actuator interfaces, 3 PWM interfaces and 8 AD interfaces
6. Using Robo Basic language and open source code, secondary development can be carried out.
7. With the inclination sensor, the stability can be easily controlled.
8. Connectors: Hard Aluminum-Magnesium Composite
9. Action time: more than 1 hour (discontinuous work)
10. Charging time: about 60 minutes
11. Size: shoulder width 9.0 cm, arms extension 18.0 cm, intelligence height 32.0 cm
1. Degree of freedom: 17;
2. Size: shoulder width 9.0 cm, arms extended horizontal length 18.0 cm, vertical height 32.0 cm;
3. Weight: about 1.2 kg;
4. Power supply mode: AC/DC dual-purpose;
5. Upper walking speed: 50mm/s;
6. Connectors: Hard Al-Mg alloy;
7. Action time: average more than 1 hour (discontinuous work);
8. Charging time: about 60 minutes.
1. The upper limit can connect 24 RC servos, and has the function of setting parameters of Servo servo.
2. It has 40 digital I/O, 3 PWM outputs and 8 A/D conversion ports.
3. The upper limit can be connected to four gyroscopes (Gyro);
4. Bozzer is equipped with piezoelectric wind whistle, which has six kinds of music sound effects.
5. It can connect the ultrasonic sensor, the IR remote controller, etc. It can also connect the LCD module (optional).
6. High-speed serial communication (UART);
7. Provide a variety of operating software ROBOBASIC/ROBO, a client-side scripting language/ROBOREMOCON.
Main Control Board Description:
1. MR-3024 is a small, very advanced robot controller, which can control 24 joints at the same time.
2. Size: 50x60x1.5mm;
3. CPU: Atmel ATMEGA 128;
4. Memory: 56KB flash memory;
5. 3 PWM signal ports;
6. Built-in 8-channel A/D conversion port;
7. Feasible LCD driver;
8. 6-fold multi-media play sound, built-in ultrasonic interface;
9. Infrared remote control command;
10. High-speed serial communication;
11. Computer software tools can be directly controlled.
12. Built-in 40 ports can realize digital input/output.
13. ROBOBASIC 2.0 language programming.