The throwing robot is built with Inventor kit components, which can move in all directions and eject the gift.
1. Rotate in any direction
2. Controllable launch position
1. Working voltage: 6V to 34V( driving voltage)
2. Working current: continuous current output of 5A to 60A (depending on control mode)
3. While the motor current is between 1 and 2 times the rated current, the current is automatically limited to reduce the duty cycle.
4. Three communication or control modes
5.PID double closed loop control
6. Quickly connect/disconnect with the terminal
7. Configuration via onboard button
8. Feedback brake
9. Allow direction change at high speed
10. Jumper selection 5V BEC
11. Power supply detection and low voltage power failure protection under over discharge
12. Single bidirectional control of two brush motors