Rapiro is a DIY model robot suite. It is easy to assemble, economical and programmable. You can write programs according to your imagination to make Rapiro do a variety of actions. Rapiro is a 12-DOF robot with a Rapiro board. Its processor is MEGA328P. Rapiro board is compatible with Arduino. It can be developed using Arduino's IDE environment. Rapiro robot has a pre-programmed interface. You can program according to your needs. Compared with other similar products, Rapiro has With more favorable price and more flexibility, it is a highly cost-effective educational robot. The name Rapiro comes from Raspberry PI RObot. The Rapiro suite includes a controller based on Arduino MEGA328. You can use Arduino IDE to write programs for the robot. There is also a reserved slot in the brain for Raspberry Pi. You can also use the Raspberry Pi controller to control, for example. If you own a raspberry pie controller, you can make this cute little Ottoman. This little robot looks very cute. Unlike the mini version of Ottoman, there are 12 motors in the whole body, one in the neck, one in the waist, two motors in each foot, and the remaining six motors in both arms.
1. Low cost, it costs only 1/4 of the same beautiful robots; in today's humanoid robots based on Linux system, its cost is only 1/10.
2. Twelve motors were used all over the body, and discolored high-brightness LED lights were used for eyes.
3. Simple assembly, a screwdriver can be done without welding.
4. Action programmable control, perfect compatibility with Arduino
5. Based on Raspberry Pi design, there is a camera and controller reserved slot in the head.
6. Sensitive sensors and speakers
1. Product Name: Rapiro Robot;
2. Product number: RB-13K113;
3. Robot size: 257 mm * 196 mm * 159 mm;
4. Net weight: 1 kg;
5. PC interface: USB (micro USB connector);
6. The necessary assembly tools: screwdriver (0, 1);
7. Power supply: five AA Ni-MH batteries (working 45-90 minutes);
8. Adapter: AC adapter (6V-12V, 4A and above, plug: external diameter 5.5mm, internal diameter 2.1mm);
9. Processor: ATMEGA328P;