On the basis of our two degree freedom pan/tilt, the sensor that controls the steering gear is removed, and then a LM35 linear temperature sensor and a DC motor with fan blades, the smart fan can be started.
Whenever the temperature is high than the minimum temperature which value is set in the program, the DC motor turns around with the fan blades, and the two degree gimbal also follows the action to cool all sitting around.
1. Simple structure
2. Easy operation
3. Small size, easy handling
1. Master chip: Atmega 328P
2. Input voltage: external DC power supply 6-12V
3. Logic voltage: TTL (HIGH: 5V--LOW: 0V)
4. Output voltage: 5V DC
5. Maximum input current: 3A
6. Communication method: UART port, I2C, digital input/output, analog input
7. Easy to connect with RJ25 interface
8. Integrated dual motor drive