The mini biped robot joint consists of 4 RB-150MG servos and various parts, it can complete simple forward and backward movements.
With the head and two arms, the robots will become the dance robots, to achieve more complex movements.
1. Simple structure
2. Easy operation
3. Small size for handling
1. MCB chip: Atmega 328P
2. Input voltage: external DC power supply 6-12V
3. Logic voltage: TTL (HIGH: 5V--LOW: 0V)
4. Output voltage: 5V DC
5. Maximum input current: 3A
6. Communication method: UART port, I2C, digital input/output, analog input
7. Easy to connect with RJ25 interface
8. Integrated dual motor drive