The two-degree-of-freedom gimbal is controlled by the rotary angle potentiometer module and the straight slide potentiometer module, the rotary angle potentiometer module controls the rotation of the bottom steering gear, and the straight slide potentiometer module controls the rotation of the upper steering gear.
If the camera is mounted on the gimbal , it can realize dynamic reconnaissance of 180 degrees continuous to the front and other directions, and the field of view is wider.
1. Simple structure
2. Easy operation
3. Small size, easy handling
1. Master chip: Atmega 328P
2. Input voltage: external DC power supply 6-12V
3. Logic voltage: TTL (HIGH: 5V--LOW: 0V)
4. Output voltage: 5V DC
5. Maximum input current: 3A
6. Communication method: UART port, I2C, digital input/output, analog input
7. Easy to connect with RJ25 interface
8. Integrated dual motor drive