(SKU:RB-01C015)Sensor Shield v5.0 for Arduino
The latest Arduino Controller Sensor Shield V5.0 is producted by Harbin Alseon Robotics Technology Co.,Ltd. This Sensor Shield expansion board to retains the advantages of version V4.0 on the basis of stack design, PCB Immersion Gold processing technology. Sensor Shield allows you to connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometersEach functional module has buckled port with VCC, GND and Output, which has corresponding port on the Sensor Shield, connected with a plain 2.54mm dual-female cable you may start playing already. Buckled brick cables are like cement for bricks, make the connections easier, secure and more professional looking. You can easily connect with usual analog sensors by using this expansion board, such as ray sensor.if you support by this expansion board and corresponding circuit module,you only need to combine arduino and sensors module by using special cables, because concrete circuit details achieve by corresponding sensors module, so you only need to consider that how to read data coming from the sensor by program in arduino. For Arduino beginners, you do not have a headache for the cumbersome and complex circuit connection, the sensor extends the true sense of the board to simplify the circuit which can easily connect the commonly used sensor, a sensor requires only a common 3P sensor cable (regardless of digital cable and analog cable), after the completion of the circuit connection, the preparation of the corresponding Arduino program downloaded to the Arduino Duemilanove controller reads the sensor data, or receive wireless module to return data after computing the final easy to complete your own interactive works.
Technical parameters and performance
- 12864 parallel interface of LCD screen: 1
- 12864 LCD screen serial interface: 1
- digital interface: D13 - D0
- analog interface: A5 - A0
- serial communication interface: 1
- IIC communication interface: 1
- output voltage: 3.3V or 5V
- extended interface: APC220, Bluetooth module, SD card storage module, ultrasonic sensor module
- jumper cap: insert the jumper cap, V5.0 expansion connection plate and the UNO controller together after all pins of the power supply; pull the jumper cap, the expansion board digital interface need from the red terminal position for separate power supply.
- Board Indicator: PWR: red; D13 pin light: Green
Buy address：Sensor Shield v5.0 for Arduino